Notice

Please note that all content (photographs and text) are copyright of the author.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Roadside Flowers in Antwerp, Belgium

Roadside Flowers in Antwerp

I visited Antwerp in August 2012 taking the train from Brussles and took some pictures of the Cathedral and some other interesting buildings. On my way back I took what I though was a shortcut and got lost. Well actually I was not lost because I soon found where I was once I looked at my map.

I have this habit of trying to take short cuts and end up miles from where I want to be because unlike cities like Adelaide which are set out in a nice simple grid places like Antwerp and Brussels, indeed probably most European cities are not set out in nice grids. The thing is because I had wandered far of course I ended up seeing some interesting places and things among them a few squares full of amazingly vibrant flowers.










Creative Commons License
Flora and Fauna - Plants and Critters Blog by Vincent Albert Vermeulen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.
    Sorry for the late reply. Only just found this while going through me Google emails.

    ReplyDelete